XPOSSIBLE SUPPORT COMMITMENTS
1) Fault Support Services:
- Monitor the bandwidth usage and work closely with the hotel to ensure guest usage satisfaction.
- Train the assigned staff from the Hotel to attend to customer queries on connecting to the internet and understanding the concept of the system.
- Provide hotline, email and chat support to the Hotel for faults to the hardware and software supplied.
- Provide 24 by 7 remote fault monitoring and alert services and on-going maintenance and on site 1 to 1 replacement for the hardware and software supplied.
- Provide free upgrade to the XPossible Connect to take advantage of new capabilities.
- Provide updated documentation on guest services and operations.
- Keeps spare equipment including server, data switches, wireless access points locally for supporting the hotels.
2) Direct Guest Support Options:
a) Direct Guest Telephone Support
- Provides 24x7x365 telephone helpdesk support directly to hotel guest.
- Guest can call our service hotline directly if they have any operation or connection problems with accessing the internet.
- Our engineer will provide step-by-step procedure to help resolve the guest’s problem through the telephone.
- Alternatives and workaround solutions may be provided to satisfy the guest’s request.
- XPossible engineer may at our discretion be dispatched on-site for urgent cases.
*This service is available to hotels at a fee per month on a yearly contract term basis.
b) Direct Guest On-site Support
- XPossible will station an engineer at the hotel (hotel to provide a working room and telephone extension) to provides 24x7x365 telephone support and attend to guest directly.
- Guest call directly to the hotel helpdesk extension if they have any operation and connection problems accessing the internet.
- Our engineer will provide step-by-step procedure to help resolve guest’s problem.
- In the event that the problem cannot be resolve through the telephone, our engineer will attend to the guest personally.
*This service is available to hotels at a fee per month on a yearly contract term basis. (Shorter supporting hours can be arranged based on Hotel’s requirements at a mutually agreed fee).